Friday, March 14, 2014

January 13, 2014

Sorry I didn't email last week. 
So the big things that have happened this week are that Sam got baptized!! The service was amazing. The Spirit was so strong because the members who came are some of the strongest I know and the talks were so good. In his welcome to the ward I loved the advice he gave to Sam. He said "that of all the things you will learn as a member of the Church there are 5 things that if you do them you will be OK." "1. Pray to your Father in Heaven every day 2. Read from the scriptures everyday 3. Partake of the sacrament every week and renew and remember your baptismal promises. 4. Prepare and go to the temple regularly and 5 Serve find any and all of those around you that need help and serve them. " i love our bishop he has broken things down so simply for Sam and everyone there that  we pray that it was well heeded because we had 4 investigators there. they all loved it and we are praying that this will help them take the next step in their own progression to Heaven. 

Other than that things have been going well and we have visited and met so many people every week I truly love it out here and am so grateful for all of the things that I am learning here and the person I am becoming. 

The language is coming along in leaps and bounds, sometimes it feels like I haven't progressed at all and then there are other times where it feels like the things I learned I always new. It is quite incredible and fun with the way God works in helping us learn and be better.

Love y'all talk to ya' next week.

Elder Craner

No comments:

Post a Comment