Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Years

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!
Christmas day was awesome The latter half of the day went as follows there was a Talent show and most of the people in it were absolutely amazing. I also got to speak some Russian with the Russian missionaries. that was a lot of fun i remembered way more than i thought i did. then we watched It's a Wonderful Life that is a wonderful movie. We also had a fireside from Greg Olson the painter of O' Jerusalem. He gave us a signed copy... just kidding but the Fireside was still really good.The Devotional by Russell M. Nelson was really good. ( I feel horrible but i cannot remember what he spoke about exactly) except this one quote "Don't be a rumormonger but a rumor stopper" because for a long time everyone was caught up in some pretty crazy rumors and he killed them all in like two sentences it was pretty awesome.
 
i do believe i forgot to tell you all this in my last email but the Sunday before Christmas so the 23rd i Had to give a talk and i was supper sick still (now i am back to normal) and i sounded  like an old man who swallowed a frog that was a heavy smoker. But other than that it went well. Well i struggled to read some of my handwriting in Korean. But it was good. Now i don't have to worry about giving a talk until i leave.
 
I love Korean but it is hard. I can understand the Grammar but the vocabulary will not stick in my head no matter what i try! Oh well it will come as long as i keep trying until i find what works for me. 15 days until i can go out and serve the Lord in his vineyard i cannot wait! 2 Days till we get our travel plans Yippee!
 
Elder Craner
 
P.S. I hope that you have all made good new year resolutions and that you will write them down and remember them. because each each month and each day is an opportunity to begin something new to turn a new page. So what are you waiting for you have the rest of your lives ahead of you so why not make it the best time it can be. 
 
P.P.S. You know if y'alls will write me i will have more to say.  ( Not that i actually have more to say right now. Mind is particularly blank right now)
 
Mom- No i still have not received the other SD card. I will send the other one to you as soon as i have the other or on my first P-day in the field. Which ever is first . Yes a card reader ould be nice because then i could send some pictures while i am filling up the card and not have to wait. No i still  have not heard from Catie. But i told her i would wait to here from her. I fear my letters have been waylaid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment