Wednesday, April 3, 2013

March 5th, 2013

Hey Y'all

So today is a bittersweet day. In general it is just a really good day but on the other hand my companion is leaving me to go home to Korea. So i shall be with another companionship until tomorrow when the transfer ends and i get a new companion named Elder Mohiti. So that is exciting, he will finish my training and the funny thing is he just finished his. We Will do good work here in this area. Only problem he is called English speaking. In order to learn Korean I am going to have to study extra hard and work with the branch members and other people in the Korean community. I can do it! So this past week has been super busy with us trying to do as much work as possible and still allowing my companion enough time to pack and get ready to go home. I ended up with a lot of his stuff so i'm good on shirts and even an extra suit (that probably wont fit me but don't tell him that. I'll find someone else with which to re gift it if it doesn't fit) probably until the end of my mission. 
Sunday we went to Elder Koo's (my companion) departing missionary fireside. which is a cool opportunity to allow investigators, less actives and members that you have worked with come and feel the Spirit of all the missionaries who have served honorably and grown so much in the past 18 to 24 months. Plus music from them too. My companion has quite the voice little too much vibration of the voice on sustained notes for me but still really good.
Sorry really short this week but my brain is so scattered because we have been so busy. Will do better next week.
Elder Craner

No comments:

Post a Comment