Tuesday, July 23, 2013

April 22,2013

I'm doing fine i really am. However the reason i talked to the mission president about ADD is because my first two companions both commented about it and i never said anything about it. the one time i did was to relate to a part-member family's teenage son who is struggling with it. Both my companions expressed concern about me not focusing and allowing it to stress me or always forgetting where i put things, no surprise.  Thankfully they have been very supportive of me. I will follow whatever council you give if you feel that i don't need the medicine and i can press on then i will do that. I am doing everything i can to just allow the spirit to work and not to think about it. I really have experienced many moments of this. It almost feels like a dance where you can feel the spirit moving in the room and settling upon people and helping realize things and helping them become better. I think i will sit down with my new companion and have discussion on where and how i can better myself. I trust him, we met before the MTC at BYU.   Thank you Dad for those words of wisdom, believe me i am trying to  implement them already it just does not feel lik enough or at least according to my previous companions it doesn't. and i did know that you have ADD and the fact you don't take any medicine for it and still are able to remain focused is one of the ,any reasons you are my hero. Again i apologize for making you all worry. I honestly believe it will be better this transfer because i had the opportunity to be with a companion last transfer that required me to do it all by myself and so i felt the pressure. i have been trying to apply all of the many things you all have taught me about self-control and remembering things (which i know frustrated y'all to know end).
Love,
Elder Craner
P.S. I'm fine i really am and i'm excited about the future. we are finally getting the ball rolling in this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment